Saturday, March 25, 2017

Bead Hoarders Bead Soup Blog Party Reveal!!!

Bead Hoarders Bead Soup 

Blog Party Reveal!!!

    I am excited to say it is that time where all the collaborators are sharing their creations from their Bead Hoarder, Beadsoup Party partners!!  I want to thank Lori Anderson for hosting this event - 
    This has been a fun event. You can follow the fun on  Pinterest or on the creator's page for the Bead Party Blog.

   Here is the completed  necklace and earring set that I made from the spring color vintage crystal beads that Lori Schneider / Beadaddicted sent me.   I added a gold tone chain, wire wrapped links, and gold tone earring hooks. The picture does not fully show how beautiful these beads sparkle.  The focal point was made by Marla's Mud.


    Among the other items that Lori sent, was these very detailed poly-clay book beads that she made. After some thought, I decided to make chain link long necklaces with tassels. I used antiqued copper chains and rings. Then added some of my own beads; genuine jade, faux pearls, and a crystal cut iridescent accent bead on the one. 




 Last, but not the least, Lori sent me this beautiful piece of etched copper that she created.  I knew right away what I was going to do with this piece. I love working with metals and leather. So, I created this hair barrette. I cut and stained the leather, punched the appropriate size holes and riveted the barrette bracket, leather and the etched piece together. I feel that the color hues in the metal are accented perfectly with the stain I chose. 



    Lori is the host of the Beadaddicted blog. She is a veteran Beader and has participated in previous Bead Parties.   Here she shares here creations, thoughts, and inspirations. You can find here the beautiful items that she made from the Mother of Pearl shell I sent her and the copper pieces I made.  The Mother of Pearl necklace she made is just outrageous!   A must to see!!  I must say that she has been through a lot this past few months and needs all the prayers she can get. Through all she is going through, she still managed to pull of these fabulous creations!

Thank you Lori!!! 


Don't forget to hop 'till you drop. Check out Beadaddicted blog for all the participates links  

Lori Anderson :: Hostess




Also you can follow me on Pinterest or on Facebook. I will be posting there too!


Thanks for stopping by - see you next time from the top of he hill!






7 comments:

Leapin Moon said...

What fun to share materials! I would like to see what you sent.
Do you have links to the other members besides on Pinterest?
Very creative and beautiful items. Love your work.

Lori Schneider said...

Wow you did a great job love the barrette and the necklaces. hope you had a great time have fun hopping

Ann said...

Love what you did with the hoard. Very creative, I think my favorite is the barrette.

Robin Showstack said...

Great job with everything Theresa! I like the barrette that you made with the etched copper piece that Lori made.

lisivonabc said...

Lovely necklaces and a great barrette!

Heirloom Inspired said...

Love how the Book Focals are designed, they really stand out. Thank you for getting together to work on our designs.

Treesees Hilltop Haven said...

Thank you all for the great comments. I had a fun time doing this Bead Soup Party and will definitely do another! Deb from Leaping Moon, I see that you received my message for how to follow the hop on Pinterest. Hope you enjoyed all the beautiful creations. Lori, thank you for all the great assortment you sent. Best wishes to you and your family. Hope you all heal soon.

Thank you again for all those that posted to this stream.
Treesee